How I can help you
I can assist you in the development of your business plan, marketing and sales plans with a focus on intangible, relationship selling techniques. I can also help you in identifying marketing niches.
I can provide you with helpful techniques so that you can become a relationship-building/solutions-driven/customer-focused business person. With 40-years experience as an Independent Insurance Agent & Counselor, serving a wide variety of privately-held, family-owned businesses, I can also provide business insurance and risk management advice and help you identify your business risks and exposures to loss. I can provide you with ideas to help minimize, mitigate or transfer the financial burden of these risks, through insurance, to help insulate and protect your businesses continuing viability.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional & Business Services
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Sales & Marketing Major - Economics Minor
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Member - Society of Certified Insurance Couselors (CIC)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Dale Carneige Course Graduate